Zonta Club of Houston Educational & Charitable Fund (ZCHECF)
6th Annual Charity Clay Sport Shooting Event
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Registration: 9:00am | Event Start Time: 10:00am
Location: American Shooting Center
16500 Westheimer Parkway, Houston, TX 77082
Cost is $130 per person or $600 for a team of 5 and includes 50 targets at a reserved private 10 station course (shooter shoots alternate 6/4 targets at each of the 10 stations). Non–Shooter Lunch is $25.00 pp.
- 50 Targets per person at a reserved private 10 station course
- Ammo- appropriate 12 gauge or 20 gauge
- Eye & ear protection - yours to keep afterwards
- Range officer- one per group/team of five
- Scoring & computerized printout of scores
- Loaner guns available at no cost (or you may bring your own)
- Light Breakfast Snacks provided before the tournament
- Lunch and Adult Liquid Refreshments following the shoot
- Awards and gifts for the best Teams and best Male & Female shooter
- Exciting Door Prizes
**Additional Games and Mulligans will be available for purchase**
**Non-Shooter breakfast and lunch is only $20.00 per person**
Sporting Clays is an exciting form of clay pigeon shooting, commonly described as “golf with a shotgun”. It involves shooting clay targets at multiple locations (called stations). The original idea behind sporting clays was to create an experience that more closely reflects actual hunting conditions. This allows for all generations to share the experience.
Supporter Signs: from $100 to $400 each. Please show your support of the Zonta mission by purchasing a Supporter Sign. These signs will be displayed at the stations and the Luncheon.
Underwriter Sponsorships Available at: $500, $750, or $1000.
We hope you can attend next year! To register, to purchase a Supporter sign and/or become an Underwriter please Register Now
If you are unable to attend, please consider a donation to our 501(c)(3) fund:
ZCHECF is a 501c(3) organization. Proceeds to benefit Zonta scholarships for young women in high school and university, as well as our local and international service projects. Go to www.zonta.org and www.zontahouston.org for more information. THANK YOU!!
For more information, please contact:
Lolis Steinbeck firstname.lastname@example.org or cell/text (281) 808-4777